CONTROL® In The Cloud
100% Managed Hosted Solution (IaaS)
A fully managed & hosted CONTROL® deployment
In partnership with Microsoft®, KCI Computing can run your CONTROL® application in the Azure® cloud, eliminating the need for on-premise servers and IT expertise.
- No CONTROL®-related hardware, infrastructure or overhead
- No IT maintenance burden
- No disaster recovery site maintenance costs
- All CONTROL® software releases are managed by KCI, minimizing the dependency on internal IT staff -related hardware, infrastructure or overhead
- All software components (Windows, Excel, SQL Server, others) are kept up to date with the latest security and application updates
- All technical and configuration issues are managed for you, to ensure optimal performance
- Computing, storage, and network capacity are monitored and increased as needed with little to no delay
- All back-up and recovery managed for you
- Rigorous policies and practices for threat-mitigation, virus and malware protection, patch control and security administration
- Automatic redundancy and availability
Consistent user experience
- Reliable access and performance across all locations anytime and anywhere - workplaces, home office, or on the road
- All the CONTROL® features you know and expect, with the most up to date versions of software
- 99.95% up-time
The CONTROL® infrastructure is configured in the cloud to duplicate what you have in place today (number of instances, storage capacity, availability etc.).
Pricing is calculated as a flat monthly fee, by the number of "named" users. Our tiered pricing provides substantial per-user rate discount as the number of users increase.
Each user can access CONTROL® on any device – laptop, desktop, iPad® tablet, or smartphone.
CONTROL® Administrator service
As an option, cloud-hosted clients can subscribe to our CONTROL® Administrator service. CONTROL® Administrator gives you access to KCI CONTROL® application specialists who will perform application management tasks for you.
Looking for help for integrating and reconciliation of external and model data, scenario management, or publishing reports? Have a more complex application need, such as creating new models, redefining or adding new data sources? Whatever the requirement, our CONTROL® Administrator service has you covered.